About the Aditya Birla Group
A global conglomerate, the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. Anchored by an extraordinary force of over 120,000 employees belonging to 42 nationalities, the Group is built on a strong foundation of stakeholder value creation. With over seven decades of responsible business practices, our businesses have grown into global powerhouses in a wide range of sectors – metals, pulp and fiber, chemicals, textiles, carbon black and cement.
Aditya Birla Group is among the Forbes Best Employers, 2020 and 4th in the world and 1st in Asia Pacific in the 'Top Companies for Leaders' study 2011 (conducted by Aon Hewitt, Fortune Magazine and RBL).
About Birla Paints Division Grasim
A new venture in the space of paints, Birla Paints division – Grasim is set to offer a diversified new-age portfolio of paints and related products in line with global megatrends. Planned to have presence across multiple locations in India. An exciting place to work, setting up world class systems, processes, future technologies, from design to scale up, involving extreme challenges and agility to add color to your career.
- Volume and Value Target: Plan and drive initiatives to establish focused products in market and maintain sustainable sale potential for focused products (in addition to regular range of products)
- Field Activations: Design and execute field marketing activities around the products with a view to increase adoption and depth including programs to create product awareness and communicate product strength vis-a-vis competition products in the market
- Trade Schemes: Input for scheme design to head trade sales team. Implement and track performance of schemes for trade partners
- On-ground Promotions: Providing assistance to the team as well as loyalty team (Services) in driving the loyalty program on the ground. Encourage participation of all stakeholders (dealer, contractors, painters etc..) to drive effectiveness. Grow the number of participants and work on means to retain them (keeping them engaged).
- Market Analysis: Conduct regular market research and keep track of key competition product, pricing and activities
- Preference Industry – Direct Sales companies – Internet providers, organization that sell credit cards, mutual funds, life insurance etc.
Minimum Experience Level:
Assistant Vice President