- Ensure timely completion of seasonal windows and in-store displays
- Dressing mannequins & making use of available spaces
- Creation of customized /special windows according to seasonal changes
- Identify local vendors to reduce costs in co-ordination with VM- Production
- Ensure adherence to the guidelines laid down for the stores by VM head
- Maintaining optimum fixture capacity to ensure ease of navigation & shopping experience.
- Ensure the VM checklist is maintained and adhered to
- Prepare and maintain ISO compliance documentation
- Execute & maintain feature display, merchandise presentation, visuals as per VM guidelines & directions from regional & head office
- Use appropriate styling techniques and the correct visual elements in relevant areas to aid customer shopping ease & experience.
- Have an awareness of competitor activity and trends in Visual Merchandising
- Liaison with store staff for developing in-store presentation, signage
- In store training of store staffs for maintenance, education & execution of standard guidelines.
- Submit daily photographs of daily execution of VM work to VM team
Master of Fashion Management
Minimum Experience Level: