1. To start the project on time after getting land clearances, state clearance to complete the project on time.
2. Monitoring the project progress, delivered the execution sequence by considering the material delivery sequence, trying to maintain 5S i.e. Sort, straighten, shine, and standardize, Sustain at site.
1. Competitive market: More competitors are entering into the market due to increase in demand of renewable energy
2. Environmental Challenges viz. handling the local issues, getting approvals from respective authorities
3. Co-ordination with all stake holders viz. Supplier, Market intermediaries to deliver the all major and minor equipment's/ items/ materials on time to achieve the project deadline.