- To work on innovations that would enable the business to take a quantum leap through patented products and processes and develop a portfolio of new investment opportunities for the business that will strengthen the competitive positioning of the business.
- Contribute towards the Research & Development organization by developing business opportunities thereby delivering a competitive edge and differentiation for the business.
- New Process Development troubleshooting
- Compliance to safe lab. practices and continual improvement
- Develop intellectual property
- Trouble shooting
- Process & Product Development
- Project planning execution and scaleup activities
Ph.D., preferably in Chemistry, Polymer, Material science, Chemical engineering
- Experience in - New product development, in context of fiber, polymeric or cellulosic materials & Scale-up of such product to commercial production
- Supporting operations / customers for troubleshooting, improvement in quality/processes
- Knowledge of Organic chemistry and hands on experience is must
- Some knowledge in Chemical Process Engg, Physical, Analytical, chemistry, experience in Characterization and Analysis is desired
- DOE and Six-sigma training / experience is desirable.
Minimum Experience Level: