Key Result Areas/Accountabilities
- Commissioning of new facility of Flue Gas Desulfurization units.
- Operation with high availability of all units and ensuring plant operation as per the norms (Quantitative & Qualitative) in short term and long term basis.
- To achieve the Hydrated lime efficiency as per P & B target, optimizing DM water consumption, achieving equipment’s targeted efficiency levels while complying with high standards of safety and environment and ensuring 100% compliance with statutory norms.
- Achieving daily targets for low Sox emission with minimum hydrated lime consumption and reviving plant within minimum time during emergency.
- Monitoring Sox, auxiliary power consumption, Hydrated lime consumption and varying process with stipulated norms based on the daily reports
- Implementing all SOPs related to operations of FGD for all units & system.
- System improvement by adopting best practices and putting our plant at bench mark level compared with other similar FGD plants.
- Facilitating regular maintenance during assigned shift:
- Coordinating with maintenance teams for planning and execution of all maintenance activities (preventive, corrective, breakdown)
- Communicating maintenance schedule to concerned desk and shop floor engineers
- Highlighting under performance of equipment to maintenance team to increase equipment efficiency, availability and reliability
- Validating performance after maintenance.
- Optimization of Hydrated Lime.
- Exploring and implementing continuous process improvement to achieve cost saving without compromising with Sox level.
- Maintaining high standards of plant performance.
- Reduction in auxiliary power & Hydrated lime consumption.
- Eliminating leakages and wastage of DM water, compressed air and steam.
- Minimizing response time through collaboration during emergency.
- Addressing the grievance of customer in a gentle manner
- To maintained the CPCB and MoEF guidelines.
- Implementing sustainable practices towards controlling the hydrated lime consumption.
- Ensuring environment compliance by monitoring leakages and emissions and getting it corrected through maintenance team to achieve zero discharge.
- Ensuring compliance with Integrated Management system and Energy Management System
- Implementing Health, Safety, Environment norms in area of operation like LOTOTO, HIRA, Use of PPEs and stack emission.
- Coordinating and controlling isolation and de-isolation of equipment in compliance with PTW system.
- Imparting safety related training to team through Tool Box Talks
- Handling emergencies efficiently while taking due care of safety.
People development and engagement
- Monitoring and improving performance of team members through on the job training.
- Monitoring contract labor deployment, partnering awareness with respect to technical, safety and behavioral aspects through tool box talks and monitoring on the shop floor.