About the Aditya Birla Group
A global conglomerate, the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. Anchored by an extraordinary force of over 120,000 employees belonging to 42 nationalities, the Group is built on a strong foundation of stakeholder value creation. With over seven decades of responsible business practices, our businesses have grown into global powerhouses in a wide range of sectors – metals, pulp and fibre, chemicals, textiles, carbon black and cement.
Aditya Birla Group is among the Forbes Best Employers, 2020 and 4th in the world and 1st in Asia Pacific in the 'Top Companies for Leaders' study 2011 (conducted by Aon Hewitt, Fortune Magazine and RBL).
About Birla Paints Division Grasim
A new venture in the space of paints, Birla Paints division – Grasim is set to offer a diversified new-age portfolio of paints and related products in line with global megatrends. Planned to have presence across multiple locations in India. An exciting place to work, setting up world class systems, processes, future technologies, from design to scale up, involving extreme challenges and agility to add colour to your career.
Key result areas:
• INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS Ensure peaceful and harmonious relationship with workmen to enable Unit meet its uninterrupted operation plans
• PERSONNEL - Periodical review of manpower strength, right sizing, performance review of all workmen, skill development and promotions, administration of employee participative schemes
• WELFARE - Administration of Statutory and non-statutory welfare measures and schemes
• WAGE & SALARY ADMN - Organize timely payment to workmen and contract labour as per statutory requirement and as per policy laid down by the Unit
• LEGAL MATTERS AND DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS- Ensure that all cases related to legal and disciplinary are contested with all supporting evidence in favour of the Company to enable smooth working of Unit
• STATUTORY RETURNS - Ensure all statutory regulations are complied with in time as per Factory and Labour Laws
• PUBLIC RELATIONS - Ensure harmonious relationship with Government official and surrounding community to improve organisation image
Must have skills: