About the Aditya Birla Group
A global conglomerate, the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. Anchored by an extraordinary force of over 120,000 employees belonging to 42 nationalities, the Group is built on a strong foundation of stakeholder value creation. With over seven decades of responsible business practices, our businesses have grown into global powerhouses in a wide range of sectors – metals, pulp and fibre, chemicals, textiles, carbon black and cement.
Aditya Birla Group is among the Forbes Best Employers, 2020 and 4th in the world and 1st in Asia Pacific in the 'Top Companies for Leaders' study 2011 (conducted by Aon Hewitt, Fortune Magazine and RBL).
About Birla Paints Division Grasim
A new venture in the space of paints, Birla Paints division – Grasim is set to offer a diversified new-age portfolio of paints and related products in line with global megatrends. Planned to have presence across multiple locations in India. An exciting place to work, setting up world class systems, processes, future technologies, from design to scale up, involving extreme challenges and agility to add color to your career.
Key result areas:
- Manage and execute the project roadmap from mechanical point of view for the site to create value for the business
- Analyze project specifications, develop work schedules, and delegate tasks to different teams
- Manage mechanical contractors to enable completion of one’s site within timelines
- Maintain conducive work environment to execute the projects successfully
- Meet every project timeline for one’s site construction 100% of the time
- Achieve all budgeted cost targets for construction of one’s site as per the project plan
- Ensure high project quality from mechanical aspects at every stage of the site construction
- Ensure quality assurance on all mechanical components
- Conduct research on field developments and network with other engineers and professionals
- Spearhead and drive safety for one’s site. Ensure health and safety codes are obeyed at all times
Must have skills:
- Project Design & Execution experience in Paints or Chemicals industry
- Ability to handle large datasets and perform high-level data analysis
- Analytical thinker and critical problem solver
- Project management skills
- Able to manage budgets and maximize the yield from them
Bachelor Of Technology
Minimum Experience Level: