1. Plant Operation - Planning, monitoring, implementing and control operation of CH, Process Buil. & DCS, so as to optimize plant effectiveness to ensure that targeted production achieved within budgeted.
2. Continual Improvement in Plant- To monitor and analyze the process conditions to improve the operational efficiency and energy conservation.
3. Planning, Budgeting & Cost Control- To study and prepare the P&B scheme of the plant and timely implementation of various CAPEX schemes through co-ordination with engineering department.
4. System Management - Supervise & Follow-up of action plans For Integrated Management Systems and World Class Manufacturing in the department.
5. Manage Manpower- Co-ordinate and control the available manpower for smooth & safe operations
of the plant.
6. Safety Health & Environment - Direct, Follow-up & stimulate Safety practices and work plans through DuPont Sustainability Solutions, Environment & Health in the department complying the statutory requirements through continual improvements.
7. People Development - Execute and follow up of all HR processes as applicable in process department to achieve desired capacity and capability of the function
B.E. / B.Tech. (Chemical Engg.)
Minimum Experience Level:
9 - 12 Years