Responsible & Implement LAN, WAN, IT Security, Wireless Voice communication system.
Implement & Support Mining specialized software e.g. GPS based Operator Independent Truck Dispatch System, Mines Planning Minex , AutoCAD etc.
Provide Training to end users on various IT systems for effective utilization.
Working with senior management to propose, agree and deliver IT service to defined Service Level Agreements with service provider.
Responsible for the unit IT Budget.
Responsible for IT hardware & software procurement.
Prepare IT MIS on monthly basis
Depth knowledge to design, develop & test full cycle of application software using SDLC method.
ORDBMS Database design and administration is must.
Good knowledge in Programming including SQL
Able to implement LAN setup and good working knowledge in support various network devices including Routers, Firewalls etc.
Depth skill on MS-office working.
- Working experience to setup IT Help desk and provide prompt user support.
- Working experience to implement Wireless devices for voice communication.
- Knowledge on managing viruses , E-mail and proxy setup for internet management
- Project Management and supervisory skills desired.
- Ability to install and administer hardware, software and networks.
- Desired to have good analytical and problem solving with decision making skills.
- Effective verbal, written, presentation and listening communications skills.
Minimum Experience Level:
BE, B. Tech/ M Tech./MCA with or without MBA(Full Time)
(Correspondence Course will not be considered)
9 - 12 Years
Senior General Manager