Minimum Experience Level:
- To look after employee related claims related to domestic / overseas travel attending queries and final settlements.?
- To ensure responding to the APAR outside the balancing segment transactions and to allocate accurate accounts heads and put it into the oracle system. ?
- To send Debit Credit Advised to the different locations on timely basis for relevant accounting and control account.?
- To send the Debit Bills to the employees on regular interval to keep the same below 30 days.?
- To ensure the adherence with Company policies while settling the employees related claims.?
- To ensure total internal control on the Banking and treasury operations.?Scrutiny of the Employees Expenses Claims
- Maintenance of Employee Master
- Releasing of the DA/CA advices to the locations for accounting and Control Account
- Maintenance of the relevant AP related Schedules
- Maintenance of HILAP accounts
- Assisting in carrying out the audit work
- Branch Cashier
- Back up for the Banking operations
- Bank Reconciliations and Control
- Vendor Payments
3 - 5 Years
Assistant General Manager