- Ensure allocation of resources required to produce the desired Quality and Quantity of CS2 & H2SO4 during the respective shift.
- Production Planning & Control - Plan work schedules for Shift, Monitor production status and ensure timely delivery, Identify delays and accordingly adjust schedules to meet deadlines, Assist in production risk assessment and mitigation activities, Assist in new product development and enhancements, Conduct daily meetings to keep track of production schedules.
- Good communiation & understanding of Chemical process
- Safety & Environment - Identification of Process Hazards Analysis (PHA ) and action Participate in Process Safety Event investigations/root cause analysis to provide guidance to all plants. Coordinate Safety Alerts and other company wide initiatives for their respective plants.
- Change management - Lead Continuous improvement culture among team members to deliver excellence in operations, Identify opportunities for joint improvement projects among departments, vendors and suppliers through CFTs.
- Planning & budgeting - Adhering to approved P&B and update of the progress made
- People Management - Ensure Workmen are aware of their roles and responsibilities and deliverables, Create an enabling environment to discuss and share people issues at workplace , Encourage and model the recognition culture at workplace ,Ensure Safety and Environment awareness among employees and training wherever required
- Customer centricity - Share time MIS reports as desired by internal and external customers .
Minimum Experience Level:
B.E / B. Tech - Chemical Engineering with minimum 2 -5 years of experience.
Assistant General Manager