1. Cost Optimization and Efficiency Improvement: Monitor the trends in the Logistics KPIs, identify the areas & scope of efficiency improvement for cost reduction.
2. Customer Service and Supply Chain Management Excellence: Review of existing dispatch network and network cost optimization.
3. Simulate various network models based on inputs received from PLH / RLH / Marketing on network redesigning & recommend the best solution.
4. Operations Management - Primary and Secondary Execution: Update & analyze performance of road Logistics operations & improvement trends w.r.t. freight, vendor lifting sector wise, direct vs. stock transfer dispatch, type of fleet used.
5. � Analyst Performance: Monitor the trends of Logistics data like KPIs, compliance w.r.t. P&B, identify and present the areas of efficiency improvement on periodic basis.