To Accredit fabricators for the supply of quality BC fibre based fabrics - • Identify fabricators across India having the capability, willingness and infrastructure of making quality BC fibre based fabrics.
• Evaluate & Accredit them based on their competencies and merit
• Audit the accredited partners on a timely basis and support them in all possible aspects.
Suggest new vendors/Assess existing vendors for co-branding partners, thus ensuring BC fibre inputs and quality of their fabric supplies as per BC stds - • Ascertain and ensure the primary input/RM as BC fibre and suggest alternate sources in case of non BC
• Indentify their production and QA issues related to fabrics and provide TTS.
• Regular quality checks by testing their bulk as and when required
• Tracking orders and status of BC fibre based fabrics done by our co-branding partners.
To source and ensure timely delivery of quality fabrics for all bulk enquiries generated by front end team. -
• To understand fabric specs, price, desired performance stds, order quantity for narrowing down to a vendor/s.
• Check for existing stock with vendor/TRADC for smaller orders.
• Facilitate/Liaison between front end and vendor for the supply of quality fabrics in desired time frame.
To provide sourcing, BD, technical/QA support to accredited partners from time to time for BC based products to help in achieving business volumes - • To connect/audit accredited partners and understand their requirements for support.
• Understand their existing infrastructure, running qualities, processes in detail and suggest modifications in case of deviations from stds
• Encourage them to showcase their developments to us/share our developments of related fabrics for business growth.
• Maintaining/updating specific data related to accredited partners (like capacity, product developments etc) to understand their capabilities.
• Monitoring their RM inputs for ensuring sustainable growth of BC fibre based products.