- To plan monitor & control all activities of Old Chlorinated Paraffin plant to achieve targeted output by fulfilling the marketing requirement as per the statutory/legal norms while ensuring Safety.
- To prepare the SOPs for the plant operations to meet the required quality standards and to ensure implementation of approved SOPs.
- Try different RM options and change the RM mix as per the ongoing pricing while ensuring that the quality of the product/ grades is as per the specifications to reduce the cost of the finished product.
- To maintain process parameters avoid wastage and maximize recovery for ensuring the optimized consumption of raw materials and chemicals
- Timely production as per the production plan and coordinate with concerned department sales and logistics for timely evacuation of the produced material.
- To arrange the Raw Material in a timely manner as per production plan for the same
- To control the effluent generation as per the organization and statutory norms and ensure their safe handling by following required procedure proposing and ensuring implementation of any process or technology modifications
- To maintain the optimum process parameters which impact the generation of the effluents like calcium chloride in Hypo area to minimize the discharge of the same.
- Check the characteristics of the effluents and take corrective actions like addition of additives to bring it to correct characteristics as per statutory norms e.g. maintain right pH before handing it over for deposal and
- Propose to the DH any technological requirements for addressing and minimizing effluent generation
- Developing and implementing Process modifications multi skilling and job redesign to increase the productivity of the workforce at workmen level
- To develop the section budget based on the sales forecast received equipment health and plant requirements and to ensure that the section working is within approved budgeted numbers for the year.
- Supervise unloading of the chemicals like caustic HCl silicate etc. as per proper norms and safety procedures are followed
- Ensuring adherence to the process profile additive addition etc as provided by R&D. and to finalize and institutionalize SOPs for the newer grades post development for regular production.Supporting action: Carrying out the trials as per the guidance of the R&D for developing newer products.
- To arrange material and indenting to meet the planned section needs in terms of production dispatch packing PPE etc.Maintaining discipline in the shop floor
BE Chemical Engineering
Minimum Experience Level:
Assistant General Manager