Accountability Supporting Actions -
1. Implementation and Execution of sales & marketing plan for identified product and for the region to achieve the targeted Sales Volume, revenues and realization targets.
-To identify, develop and negotiate with customers and channel partners to achieve sales target as per budgeted sales plan.
- Fixation of sales & collection target for channel partners and monitor their performance at periodic intervals.
-To identify and propose developing new customer for driving sales volume.
-To maintain sustainable business with key customer.
-To implement the approved price strategy as formulated and suggested by Product and VAP- Head.
2. To support product.
-Head in Planning, monitoring the inventory of Finished Goods, control on receivables to have focused approach on targets & effective utilizations of resources & financial controls.
-To help product Head in preparation of monthly/quarterly sales & NSR projections & weekly review of targets & prepare/ propose action plan.
- Review monthly and daily dispatch plan to keep finish goods level in permissible limits in synchronization with production plan.
-To Monitor, co-ordinate and follow-up with customers and dealers for payment within the stipulated time period.
-To assist product Head in Credit limit assessment and fixation.
-Provide insights on pricing to the product manager. Wherever required, get the price corrected on case-to-case basis. Take necessary approvals & file them.
-Ensure timely receipts of payments & timely disbursal of commission to the channel partners.
-Review continuous ugahi update from the sales account team and take actions.
-Timely issue of credit note from CSA to customers.
-Co-ordinate with Plant F&A team to ensure timely disbursal of payment to channel partners.
3. MARKET MAPPING
Have complete understanding of the demand in the allocated geography and products. Identify key competitors and track pricing.
-Study their products at regular interval by collecting their sample
-Prepare a data base of all the demand and competition of the respective products in the allocated geography.
-Attend conferences, seminars, exhibitions etc and discuss the trends, demand/supply and new developments.
4. Customer & Plant Visits to provide enhanced customer service
- Prepare a monthly visit plan for routine visit to customers and plant.
- Manage customers whenever there is a deviation from the forecasted demand or issues
- Understand the application of products and their process.
5. Complaint resolution.
- On receipt of a complaint from customer/channel partner lodge a complaint
- Ensure the complaint has been resolved in a timely manner
Adhere to the guidelines given by product manager.
- Work with product manager to finalize the credit limit, credit period and security deposit.
- Explain the concept of agreement, credit limit, credit period and security deposit to dealers.
- Roll out the agreements.
9 - 12 Years
Product Manager - VAPs