Conducting Technical and Energy Audit, Power plant performance improvement studies, Steam system audits focused on process, utilities & thermal systems; Sharing best Engineering and Encon practices;
Conducting Group wide studies for Benchmarking energy consumption pattern; Trouble-shooting and debottlenecking for group unit technical problems, to reduce Energy Cost along with improving Operational Reliability and also enhancing awareness of ABG employee on energy conservation
• Energy audits quantify and limit the excessive energy usage by identification of energy conservation opportunities.
• Requisite technical knowledge on the products / processes / Systems of the group units for analysis & formulation of cost effective schemes / Systems with specific reference to de-bottlenecking, troubleshooting and Improvement in Productivity.
• Application of latest analytical tools; software and instruments to analyse and conduct studies.
• Providing superior services compared to other consultants like CII, TERI along with in-depth analysis, information security and follow-ups to achieve the targets.
• Persuade the Unit heads, Function heads and plant team to accept/ implement energy conservation project with supporting data on performance of plant.
• Keeping abreast with Prudent Engineering Practices / Analytical Tools to carry out specific assignments.
• Understanding of different processes in stipulated time frame during Unit visit.
• Finding the inefficiencies and possible modifications in the process and its processing equipment
• Exploring the feasible schemes/methodologies
• Suggesting customised and innovative solution apart from conventional energy conservation solution to remove the inefficiencies
• To deliver the required best quality output in stipulated time frame.
Graduate/Post Graduate in Mechanical Engineering BEE Accrediated Energy Auditor