Supervision on polymer insulator functions for achieving production and process targets with minimum down time and at budgeted cost as to enable the unit to achieve cost effective production and to meet the market requirements.
- To ensure achievement to ensure production targets
- To ensure achievement of the performance targets on productivity quality yield cost.
- To ensure minimum downtime of the equipment to minimize the production loss
- To ensure maintain the 5S in shop floor
- To ensure adherence to ISO & relevant systems
- Responsible for departmental safety
- To handle shift production of polymer insulators
- To set the machine parameters of molding & crimping machines, optimize process parameters, Mold lay out setting, mold maintenance, Rework reduction, Train the operators on operation of molding / crimping machines for smooth operation of plant , Reduction of process waste, Scrap disposal as per company norms
*Candidate should be willing to work in shifts
Diploma/ BTech/ BE- Mechanical
Minimum Experience Level: