- To look after various welfare measures thereby enhancing employee comfort to the level of Customer delight liasioning with statutory authorities and implementation of statues acts.
- To look after various labour court matters in the best intent of the organisation.
- Welfare: To provide improve & support all employees by providing World class welfare facilities.
- Industrial Relations: To support in maintaining harmonious relationship with employees surrounding society and the statutory bodies.
- Legal: Timely and flawless compliance of all statutory compliances related to labour laws.
- Performance Appraisal for OG employees: Provide assistance in administration of Performance Appraisal System for 00 employees and compilation of various data relating to it.
- People Participation Initiatives: Active involvement in various group wide people participation initiatives viz. WCM ISO etc. as well as in HR Node.
1. Grivance Handling
2. Employee Welfare
3. Domestic Enquiry / Disciplinary Action
4. Employee Relations
Master's degree in HR/ MLW & LLB
Minimum Experience Level:
6 - 8 Years
Assistant Vice President