- Ensure statutory compliance in respect of Central Excise and Service Tax. Maximise benefits available under the Law and minimize tax exposure.
- Attend to legal issues at Commissionerate and Tribunal level with active coordination with consultants wherever required.
- Provide assistance to other locations in respect of indirect tax matters.
- Update internal customers such as warehouse purchase Sales Exports regarding indirect tax matters relevant to them.
- Statutory Compliance
- Developmental Activities
- Training and Development
- WCM Activity
- To ensure statutory compliances pertaining to tax collection of source & NSS.
- Costing - Monitoring, analysing and comparing plant cost with P&B and historical cost numbers and giving inputs to the plant at the time of cost review.
- Ensure Statutory & Cost audit compliance.
- Metal inventory related activity
- MIS - Providing monthly MIS to Plant
- Monthly Closing Activities - Prepare financial reports for preparation of Balance Sheet.
Minimum Experience Level:
CA (Chartered Accountant), ICWA
Assistant Vice President