To implement technological solutions in IT Infrastructure domain. To research and publish whitepapers on various IT Infrastructure trends. In this role, the person will also be accountable for implementing the customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical solutions.
A. Design and Architect:
1. Develop and maintain a strategic blueprint of the overall infrastructure landscape.
2. Assure constant compliance of this strategic blueprint and architecture.
B. Study, evaluate & incorporate new technologies to synergize Group’s IT infrastructure landscape:
1. Validate solution design & architecture with respect to ABG infra & application landscape
2. Perform Proof of Concepts for technologies to be evaluated with defined scope & success criteria
3. Validate the outcome of evaluated technologies with businesses in terms of improved productivity, cost savings, risk mitigation, etc.
4. Influence & drive the adoption of commonly required technologies to achieve synergistic benefits & leverage economies of scale.
5. Develop, enhance and maintain established service design procedures and process to assure apt and robust service design.
C. Standardize the process for evaluation and adoption of new technologies by businesses by defining and deploying SOP’s:
1. Create awareness amongst business IT teams on technologies evaluated to meet various requirements
2. Create a ready reference library for all business IT teams by publishing white papers on technologies evaluated
3. Drive POC’s jointly with businesses to exhibit business value of technology
4. Facilitate the business IT teams to implement recommended technologies.
5. Design, develop, and oversee implementation of end-to-end integrated systems.
6. Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve solution delivery.
7. Provide technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration across multiple client engagements through implementation.
B.E and MCA or
BCA and MCA.