- Work on innovations that would enable the business to take a quantum leap through patented products and processes and develop a portfolio of new investment opportunities for the business that will strengthen the competitive positioning of the business.
- Contribute towards the Research & Development organization by developing business opportunities thereby delivering a competitive edge and differentiation for the business.
- Process & Product Development
- Project planning execution and scale up activities
- Documentation & patents
- Experience of R&D, product / process development, Technology Transer / Implementation , Plant problem solving .
- Experience of Fibre to Yarn converstion, preferably in viscose staple fibre in commercial setup. Data Analysis
Ph.D. Chemistry or M.Tech. in Chemical engineering
Minimum Experience Level:
Assistant Vice President