- Understand the VSF challenges and opportunities with respect to process and product technology and effectively support the evaluation scaleup and commercialization of a portfolio of technology programs through the services of ABCFRC which advance the businesses competitive positionIn charge of regular plant operations and maintenance at FRC (Fibre Research Center).
- In-charge of regular plant operations and maintenance at FRC
- Responsible and accountable for uptime process stability preventive maintenance handling of breakdowns inventory management OPEX and CAPEX management handling operations manpower and plant safety
- Implement statistical process control at FRC achieve and maintain benchmark levels of operational reliability at FRC.Supports statistical process control and quality initiatives at plants
- Handling research projects at pilot and commercial scale
- FRC trials support to design and managing
- Design detailing planning and execution of plant modifications in order to increase reliability efficiency and enable new trials at FRC
- Preparing trial reports and document
- Support safety and housekeeping standards in FRC through following good management processes and standards.
-FRC operations management
-Quality initiative and plant support
-Project planning execution and scaleup activities
-Documentation & IP
BE/ ME in chemical engineering with more than 15 years of process development experience in manufacturing industry
Minimum Experience Level:
Assistant Vice President