- To identify & eliminate environmental aspect & its significant impact.
- Coordinate with consultant for installing pollution control equipments as per the norms of environmental regulation,
Complying with Environmental Statutory Requirements
- Monitoring & Checking of regulatory matter related to Air & Water.
- Monitoring and maintaining regulatory matter related with Hazardous Waste Management & Handling.
- Getting approval from government authorities for new expansion & installation of equipments.
- Renewal of Factory Licence, Consent to operate & Consent to establish from Pollution Control Board, Fire Licence, Explosive / Petroleum Licence, & Trade Licence.
- Various Returns to Factory Directorate, Pollution Control Board & PHE.
- Prepared & monitoring monthly statutory compliance report.
- To liaison with Directorate of Factories, State Pollution Control Board, Explosive Dept, Fire Dept & Municipality.
To coordinate and ensure proper implementation of various Management System.
- Conducting internal audit and supporting to Management Representative of Environmental Management System, ISO 14001, Health & Safety Management System ,OHSAS 18001 and Social Accountability System SA 8000.
Minimum Experience Level:
BSc/MSc in Environmental Sciences or BTech
4-6 years of Work experience in plant