1. Well understanding and exposure in Personnel/IR/Admin. related activities
2. In-depth understanding and exposure of Personnel/IR/Admin. systems and processes.
3. Understanding of HR domain with focus on delivering business solutions
4. Understanding of various provisions of Labour Law and appropriate interpretation thereof
5. Exposure and in-depth understanding of various settlements with the union including LTS and Union management.
6. Persuasive communicator with exceptional relationship management skills with the ability to relate to people at any level of business and management
7. Techniques to sustain creativity and innovation
8. Communication and analytical skill
9. Liaison skills with local administration, statutory authorities & opinion leaders in the vicinity
MBA (HR) / PGDHR from any reputed institute with 15 to 20 years of experience in core Personnel/IR/Admin. in manufacturing Industry