- Organize, implement & ensure Production strategies and plans to achieve budgeted production numbers, consumptions & quality norms to meet marketing requirements
- Establish & ensure systems and resources to tackle emergencies & customer complaints safety, customer delight and avoid any adverse impact on plant & society.
- Review, upgrade and get approved SOPs for smooth and safe plant operations.
- Evaluate, prepare, submit & implement approved schemes with and for QCDIP & smooth operation of business on sustainable basis.
- Establish & ensure systems and resources to tackle emergencies & customer complaints safety, customer delight and avoid any adverse impact on plant & society
- Detailed root cause analysis of every incident related to production and its elimination to avoid repetition.
- Co-ordinate & manage Inputs & outputs as available like steam, water, caustic, effluent, sulphuric acid and DM water as per defined system.
- Implement safe work practices and work plans through DuPont sustainability solutions and EHS policy to comply with all statutory provisions.
- Team working and development of subordinates so as to take higher responsibilities.
Minimum Experience Level:
B.E. / B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering from Institute of repute.
15 years plus experience of handling Production Department (VAPs ) of medium or large Chlor Alkali manufacturing Industry.
13 - 15 Years
Head - Production