This role is on Contract (Third Party Payroll)
Job description –
- Support work on validating responses by sites on Enablon for OH SAQs and identify good practices & improvement plans by analysis of responses.
- Support in updating QLEA / QNEA reports on Enablon and required coordination with sites.
- Monitor responses of site on Enablon for WASH pledge & new SAQs and timely follow up with sites where required.
- Support in implementing training programme (train the trainers) and OH coordinators and maintaining records.
- Support maintaining MoM with businesses with timely follow up.
- Administrative support on coordination with sites for QLEA / QNEA dates, service providers, equipment calibration and testing etc.
Job Purpose :
Group Talent Staffing is the custodian of the Group s Employee Value Proposition (EVP) as well as Employer Brand (EB). This position helps the Talent Staffing (TS) portfolio in implementing various initiatives and technology driven programs to support the Group s EVP and EB proposition. In addition, the job supports VP TS(and on occasions Group Head TS) in attracting and recruiting competent talent especially through the various Lateral Leadership Recruitment programs and thereafter on boarding the new talent in the Group.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
- Support and monitor implementation of Employee Value Proposition across Businesses.
- Implement On boarding for internal HR employees across Businesses.
- To support Staffing projects as required and implement various initiatives/activities.
- To plan and facilitate post offer acceptance process, on boarding and induction for new hires as required.
- To draft, rollout and track implementation of existing/new policies and process as required.
- Capability Building & vendor management.
BSc Nursing or GNM Nursing, Occupational health course done at CLI Mumbai is preferred.
Minimum Experience Level: