CTES is actively involved in sharing knowledge and experiences through Group-wide benchmarking studies, and maintaining the critical equipment database. It also organizes technical seminars and publishes newsletters and white papers on various technical issues. It also extends project execution support to Group units.
Energy is becoming expensive day by day. Most of ABG businesses are energy intensive businesses for which energy cost forms a significant part of total product cost. Hence increase in energy cost will significantly impact the profitability of the business. Also energy forms major contribution in the sustainability of the business.
· Energy audits quantify and limit the excessive energy usage by identification of energy conservation opportunities.
· Requisite technical knowledge on the products / processes / Systems of the group units for analysis & formulation of cost effective schemes / Systems with specific reference to de-bottlenecking, troubleshooting and Improvement in Productivity.
· Application of latest analytical tools; software and instruments to analyse and conduct studies.
· Providing superior services compared to other consultants like CII, TERI along with in-depth analysis, information security and follow-ups to achieve the targets.
· Persuade the Unit heads, Function heads and plant team to accept/ implement energy conservation project with supporting data on performance of plant.
· Keeping abreast with Prudent Engineering Practices / Analytical Tools to carry out specific assignments/niche services.
· Understanding of different processes in stipulated time frame during Unit visit.
· Finding the inefficiencies and possible modifications in the process and its processing equipment
· Exploring the feasible schemes/methodologies
· Suggesting customised and innovative solution apart from conventional energy conservation solution to remove the inefficiencies.
To deliver the required best quality output in stipulated time frame.
Principal Accountabilities :
1. Energy Audit / Technical Audit/ Special Study (process/ thermal and electrical utilities).
2. Captive Power Plant Performance Improvement Study.
3. Group wide Benchmark studies
4. Knowledge Development & Sharing
5. Process troubleshooting/debottlenecking & simulation
6. Heat exchange and Heat transfer analysis
7. CTES quarterly Technical newsletter
8. Quality Management System
Qualification & experience (yrs):
B.Tech(Chemical Engineering), ,CEA – 18 years