The key purpose of this role is
1) To design and deliver key solutions for all Costing Processes – Standard Costing, Actual Costing, Material Ledger - and overall CO module (incl CO-PA); for the textile Sector of the Group in a primarily SAP Landscape
2) To assess best practices available/ that can be adopted in SAP solution landscape – by utilising the powerful features of SAP CO module and benchmarking with the best in comparable industries.
3) Enhance, redevelop and re-implement existing solutions (where needed) - to meet business needs. Ensure suitable data feed to other SAP modules.
4) Ensure suitable extraction of necessary data - for the MIS/ BI needs of the organization – in Qlikview landscape. In future BI/ BO.
5) Work closely with SAP Center of excellence/ Industry solution teams to ensure all functionalities available in SAP are fully utilised & constantly refined.
Minimum Experience Level:
1) Graduate / Postgraduate with ICWA
2) In-depth SAP Implementation and solutioning experience in CO module
3) Project Management Experience
9 - 12 Years