Job Purpose: Execute specialty and customized product development of epoxy systems for composite and electrical applications.
Key skills: Research & Development in Plastics/Polymer, Technical Support, Application development for Composite & Electricals
- New Product Development
- Design and development of customized, specialty and value added products to meet customer requirements in composites and electrical industry.
- Furthermore, to support the composites and electrical market demand of the future, product development needs to be carried out on continuous basis.
- Test Method Development
- Develop new test methods and take part in training of the QA team for new products developed to ensure the methods developed at ADC are adopted and executed without any issue.
- Technical Services
- Execute experiments for customer requirements and comparative studies with competitor’s products.
- Safety , Health & Environment
Minimum Experience Level:
- Implement & monitor safe working conditions in and around the lab. Follow SOPs. Proactively interact and take action to ensure positive SHE attitude and activities. Take part in creating MSDS of new materials or changes in MSDS as required
3 - 5 Years