The R&D team is thus expected to work on innovations that would enable the business to take aquantum leap through patented products and processes, and develop a portfolio of new investment opportunities for the business, that will strengthen the competitive positioning of the business.
· To work on innovations that would enable the business to take a quantum leap through patented products and processes, and develop a portfolio of new investment opportunities for the business, that will strengthen the competitive positioning of the business.
· Enhance the color sciences capability in the R&D organization thereby contributing to the growth of the colored fiber business.
1. Experienced in industrial production processes related to dye stuff, organic pigments and fiber engineering.
2. Good understanding of regulatory compliance regarding pigments, dye stuff and aromatic compounds.
· Developing a world class technical competency in color services.
· Ability to effectively work with various stakeholders - Marketing, Manufacturing, Business and customers, across multiple geographies.
Process & Product Development
Generate & evaluate innovative ideas for product and process development of colored cellulosic fibers.
Project planning, execution and scale
Technical scoping, planning and execution of R&D projects.
Develop & execute experimental plans.
Supervise & troubleshoot scale-up trials.
Execute/coordinate activities for developing laboratory & pilot plant infrastructure.
Contribute to laboratory SHE programs.
Documentation & patents
Write technical reports, publications, SOPs and patents.