• Candidates having 10-15 years managerial experience handling Railway
• Exposure of taking care of high no of rakes loading / unloading (say at least 15-20 rakes in a month)
• Excellent repo with Railways : liasioning Very Senior Railway Officer – Chief Operation Manager / Chief Commercial Manager / CFTM at Zone (Railway Zone)
• Well versed with Commercial Rules (Railway)
• Candidates having exposure with Central Railway / Western Railway will be added advantage (Since he will be based at Mumbai)
Candidates having exposure of Maharashtra will be added advantage.
• He will be responsible for timely availability of rakes / type of rakes / improvement in reducing the transit time / getting higher Demurrage & Wharfage etc.
• Candidates from Cement / 3 PL / Fertilizer / Commodity / Metal / Mines Industry will be preferred.
• Candidate can be from Cement, Glass, Automobile, Pharma , FMCG, Retail industry
• Strictly No to Procurement / Raw Material Profiles
• Candidates who are based at unit location, but responsible for only documentation part.
• Monitor / plan primary movement & freight management liaison with service providers Rail & Road support Zonal Logistics in terms of vendor management road safety better contribution and improvement of primary Logistics efficiencies.-Cost Optimization and Efficiency Improvement-Customer Service and Supply Chain Management Excellence-Distribution and Dispatch Planning-Operations Management Primary and Secondary Execution-Transport Safety
Post Graduate in SCM or Operations