1. Conduct OHS training to employees
2. Conduct safety audits and inspections
3. Render advise to relevant stakeholders for incident reporting, Root Cause Analysis, CAPA.
4. Co-ordinate with relevant stakeholders to implement corrective actions to close audit findings
5. Conduct risk assessment study, HAZOP and job safety analysis
6. Ensure employees use and maintain PPEs
7. Conduct emergency mock drills
8. Train employees on Incident reporting, RCA, CAPA, Near Miss Reporting, First Aid, Chemical Safety, Material Handling, LOTO and so on..
9. Conduct safety meetings
10. Carry out periodical inspections / audits to verify non compliance and to ensure safe work practices followed.
1. Sound knowledge in EHS regulations
2. Should be conversant with NBC 2005, Shops and Establishment Act/Rules, Factory�s Act/Rules, MSIHC rules, Gas Cylinder rules, Petroleum Rules, Hazardous Waste Management rules, IS Codes etc.
3. Experience in fire hydrant system, fire extinguisher, fire alarm systems.
4. Experience in conducting OHS audits and inspections.
5. Experience in implementation of Safety Policies, Work Permit System, LOTO, Confined Space ManagementShould have good training skills
Essential: Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety from CLI/RLI, BSC in Fire Safety
Diploma in industrial safety from regional labor institute5 + years