Job Purpose: <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
· Initiate business in East Coast of India
· Provide regular feedback and market intelligence
· Establishing oneself in the coal market and gaining market credibility and trust.
Overview of responsibilities:
· Responsible for new market development
· To take up market intelligence activities and build up a database , MIS
· Managing coal/ petroleum trading operations from the vessel to the customer and ensuring timely delivery of product to the customer.
· To obtain counterparty approvals
· Limit sanctions to be followed strictly
· Meeting sales targets as defined by the senior team
· Developing new accounts by identifying new customers
· Facilitating deal/transaction documentation by coordinating with various departments involved in the transaction
· Preparing sales contracts and critically reviewing purchase contracts as prepared by customers and complete management of sales transactions
· Ensuring high level of customer satisfaction by timely redressal of customer grievances through site inspection, communicating issues to suppliers and resolving complaints to maintain cordial relationships with customers
· Assisting Senior Trader/Vertical Head in expanding customer base through new market development
· Assisting Senior Trader/Vertical Head in formulation and implementation annual business plan
· Keeping track of competitor moves and global market trends and preparing market intelligence data for effective decision making
· Ensuring adherence to statutory compliances and company SOP.
· Ensuring timely receipt of payments by coordinating with accounts department for late payments and follow up with customers and maintaining zero overdue or bad-debts.
· Preparing daily, weekly and monthly MIS reports with respect to coal price movements and market trends and analyzing the same
· Preparation of daily business reports
· Nomination of vessel to buyers and suppliers and getting their confirmation
· Follow up with buyers/shipping dept for nomination of vessel in time
· Coordination with finance over negotiation of documents and receipt of payment
· Laytime calculations
· Preparation of master data of pending dem/dispatch.
· Overall responsible for timely SAP entries and monitoring the same
· Maintaining update data for which may be provided for preparation of relevant presentations.
Knowledge and skills required:
· Knowledge of the coal industry trends across the globe
· Good analytical skills and ability to interpret market intelligence data for effective decision making
· Ability to liaise effectively with external agencies
· Good networking skills
· CA and/ MBA in Marketing/ Trading <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />