To be overall responsible for the entire gamut of activities involved in the given geography.
· Inter office coordination across locations
· Establishing oneself in the fertiliser market and gaining market credibility and trust.
Overview of responsibilities:
· To take up market intelligence activities focusing on markets of South America and Brazil and build up a database /MIS.
· Managing Fertiliser trading operations from the vessel to the customer and ensuring timely delivery of product to the customer
· Assisting the senior team in meeting sales targets in the given geography.
· Facilitating deal/transaction documentation by coordinating with various departments involved in the transaction
· Assisting in the finalization of Sales contract after critically reviewing the terms and conditions
· Ensuring high level of customer satisfaction by timely redressal of customer grievances through regular interactions and grievance handling with respect to cargo deliveries, accounts settlement etc.
· Assisting Senior Trader/Vertical Head in creating and expanding customer base through new market development
· Assisting Vertical Head in formulation and implementation of annual business plan
· Keeping track of competitor moves and global market trends and preparing market intelligence data for effective decision making
· Ensuring adherence to statutory compliances and company SOP especially all statutory regulations applicable locally.
· Preparing daily, weekly and monthly MIS reports with respect to fertiliser price movements and market trends and analyzing the same.
· Key deliverables:
o Networking activities – Relationship building with customers via regular meetings and interactions, follow ups, required to make one’s presence felt in the given market by actively participating in various forums.
o Functional activities - Responsible for getting contracts and contract negotiations , preparing of Letter of credit , excellent knowledge and understanding of the various UCP terms , logistics & shipping management, payment related activities.
o Demurrage / Laytime calculation
o External agencies: Liasoning with external agencies such as inspection agencies, port authorities and banks.
· Preparation of daily business reports
· Nomination of vessel to buyers and getting their confirmation
· Follow up with buyers / vertical head for nomination of vessel in time
· Coordination with buyers with regards to receivables.
· Laytime calculations
· Assisting in preparation of master data of pending dem/dispatch.
· Maintaining updated data which may be provided for preparation of relevant presentations.
Key Result Areas:
· Coordinate with various agencies without any delay which may result in claim on the company
· Timely updating of all master data for counterparties – this data to be reviewed on a real time basis
· Updating of all SAP reports on real-time basis
· Monitoring of SAP reports to check for out standings and ensure 100 % data accuracy.
· Effective settlement of demurrage dispatch.
· CA and/ MBA in Marketing/ Trading