Officer/ Sr. Officer - Brand & Retail Merchandiser at Aditya Birla Careers
Job Purpose & Accountability
· To coordinate with factories closely & monitoring order status (fabric/trim supply status) on regular basis to meet target garment delivery in time.
· To attend & conducting pre-production (PP) meeting with concerned factory/planning team buyer’s order.
· To submit pre-production samples i.e. fit & style sample and final pre-production sample along with approval from the brand to the factory.
· To ensure submission of GPT/FPT along with final inspection.
· Coordinate with factories to align buyer product requirement.
· To attend all types of new product & sampling requirement from buyers
· To ensure cost-effectiveness for trims order & its usage.
· To be involved from product development stage to till production stage.
· To coordinate with designing deptt. for understanding concepts of forthcoming seasons with buyer’s alignment.
· To map & identify new trim suppliers w.r.t. new development.
· To review design tech-packs in details for new product development
· To ensure closure on time line activities with Mill/vendor and monitor T&A with critical dates.
· Monitoring daily production reports to ensure no back logs and reviewing production pulls at all stages till final packing.
· To strategize business process time to time to optimize efficiency & on time delivery.
· Business adaptability as per market requirement.
· Regular monitoring, tracking of fabric and trim order.
· Able to successfully handle crisis & meet delivery deadline date.
· Team player with analytical skills.
Infrastructure & Welfare:
Essential : DIploma / B.Tech - Textile
Desirable : MBA
Minimum Experience Level:
3 - 5 Years
Section Head - Brands & Retailers